Go to content

Update my electoral enrolment details

You must update your enrolment if you have changed your:

  • residential address and have lived there for a month
  • postal address if this is different to your residential address
  • name.

We work with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) to make it easy for you to update your enrolment once for all federal, State and local council elections. 

Update my enrolment details

Other ways to change your details

If you would prefer to have an enrolment form mailed to you, please call us on 1300 135 736.

Check your enrolment form progress

Already changed your details online? Check the status using the receipt number provided.